We took the Oceania Watch by Pacific Standard Time Company out for testing recently and let me tell you... stops at every spot! We got approached by numerous people loving the watch. We took it swimming, snorkeling, ran with it, barbecued it, boiled it, broiled it, made shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried, made pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich....
This is the wooden watch of ALL wooden watches in wooden watch history! But why? First off, we took a look at ALL watch brands that included wooden watches in their line-up. After careful research, observation and scientific testing, we came to the conclusion that THEY ALL looked the same AND functioned the same. Don't believe me? then google wooden watch and notice the similarity (minus a couple). It's as if all those watch brands were going to the same place to get their stuff made... the National Fraternity Order of Wooden Watches.
Are we hating? No! We're actually giving these guys props on their hustle! But what are we doing is far different than ALL of them?
1. We took their design, pinned it on the wall... looked at it... and did EVERYTHING different.
2. We created custom hands from scratch making sure that NOBODY else in the world of watches had our hands... Best of all, we made them spears! Careful, they are My-T-Sharp!
3. We took a look at the woods they were using and made sure not to use them. No factory stock here! In fact, we fly to the exact locations our supplies are from making sure our materials are eco-friendly and that our woods are from fallen trees. So for the Oceania Watch, we hand-picked our woods from the Big Island of Hawaii... after visiting Cousin Paka for some local grinds. We used woods that are not common in the market yet making sure they are strong and durable enough to go to war... which leads us here.... Koa Wood and Milo Wood served a great importance to the unification of Hawaii back in King Kamehameha's reign, best part of it all... we're planting trees back in his personal Koa forest.
4. We're using sapphire crystal, not mineral crystal which most use. We wanted added protection to our watches and wanted them scratch-proof.
5. We made sure our casing is far different from others and created it all in house, from sketch, to vector, to 3-D layout... WE DID IT ALL! If you could find a watch that looks exactly like ours... we'll give you a gift!
6. We used a top notch movement for our watch straight from Switzerland.
7. We are the first to create an inner housing to protect the movement from water, hence, making the world's first and only water-resistant wooden watch. That alone wins the big game! No more worries about accidentally leaving it on while washing dishes, falling into water, hiding it from rain, no inner condensation from humid places... just an all out TOUGH wooden watch.
But don't take my word for it, do your research, follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook. We'll share more and more news about this watch as well as show you all the beauty we have to offer. We're trying to show the world what the Pacific is ALL about while setting a new standard in wooden watches. But... we can't do it without you! Please share us and spread the word. Let everyone know that Pacific Standard is coming and you gotta set your time forward!